T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm now expanding my wildlife shirts and re- imagining them with my paint software. I had a declined order of 7 ladies t's! I couldn't believe it.
I've only got two to display right on the top of my shop.
Tell me what you think and give suggestions if you want.
"Lion and kitty photography"

Heuer Photography And fine Art
Your comments will help me to do better!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I think you will get better results if you take the white "bar" out on the right side of the kitten. It makes it look like it is not displaying properly, and it will appear off center on tees.

·
2,957 Posts
The lion is cool. I love lions. I was watching this thing on lions last night on tv "Into the lions den". It's I nice pic of the lion. I don't like kittens, but maybe people that do would find it adorable. But the lion pic struck me when I saw it!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was just goofing around with coral, and I really had no idea of what Iwas doing. I thought for sure I would ruin the picture because I had never used this software before.
Don't ask me what I did because I couldn't tell ya!
LOL!!
But it came out pretty good, thanks for your kind compliments;)
It's always nice to hear fellow designers Compliments about your creations.
  • It makes me believe more in myself.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi!

For the past two days I've been reimaging my images to bring out a much better and attractive graphic or design. I think I've done pretty good so far. I've added the most popular animals to my shop, such as siberian tigers, cheetah's, bears and many other animals.
Take apeek and tell me what you think.
Click Here
I'm still working on the final touches.
Thanks!
Camie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts