T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
help! i'm on the road with the laptop and for some reason wilcom is having a hard time opening, and when it does its super slow, i've been able to write out two files, but it locks up in between. all of the buttons are greyed out, etc.

i've tried the security key in its original slot, and a different one. i've gotten rid of all of the back-up and recovery files. i've shut down and come back up three times. i've shut down and reopened wilcom 3 more times. its making me crazy.

any ideas??

· Registered
290 Posts
Is this the computer you normally use?
If you are using it while on Battery your computer is probably is throttling performance down to conserve battery power. And because wilcom uses a lot of background processes some of those throttled functions go funny.

· Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is this the computer you normally use?
If you are using it while on Battery your computer is probably is throttling performance down to conserve battery power. And because wilcom uses a lot of background processes some of those throttled functions go funny.
thanks...no, i was plugged in. it was making me crazy. i finally figured it out tho. just in case anybody else has the problem....

i had the problem about a year ago and wilcom helped me figure out that it was a conflict with avast. i had avast disabled, and after trying everything else i could figure, i double checked avast again. it said it was on 'silent mode', but it wasn't disabled. i'm not sure how or why it reengaged, but it did. with avast off, its working fine again.:rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.