T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! Just wanted to introduce ourselves, we are a small boutique located in southern Utah. We just joined the forums tonight. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

·
Registered
9,268 Posts
Welcome, do you have a retail location? Pics if you do.

·
Administrator
14,092 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just be aware, they do not back up their products at all. I recently went through a lengthy back and forth with their (613) customer service to make sure all my colors would print right. They did not come out as expected and they refused to reprint. I had good luck with them, ordering many $$$ worth but the first time I wasn't satisfied they just told to reorder them?? Really, that's customer service?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just be aware, they do not back up their products at all. I recently went through a lengthy back and forth with their (613) customer service to make sure all my colors would print right. They did not come out as expected and they refused to reprint. I had good luck with them, ordering many $$$ worth but the first time I wasn't satisfied they just told to reorder them?? Really, that's customer service?
Yeah, I have reached out many times even since the last time I spoken here, nothing. Have you tried anyone else? How do you feel about transfer express?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yeah, I have reached out many times even since the last time I spoken here, nothing. Have you tried anyone else? How do you feel about transfer express?
Transfer Express has great quality. But they are expensive. F & M Expressions is almost exactly like 613 Originals so you could give them a shot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts