T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read that one way to accomplish this task with a heat press is to use opauqe transfers. If this is correct how close to white are these transfers. What other options are there for white lettering for one liner shirts?

Thanks
ERC

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After searching a little more after the post I found out that Plasticol transfers are not that expensive if you are buying in bulk and are not being charged extra for gang sheets.

I guess my next question would be after appling the Plasticol how much do they feel like inkjet transfers. I want to do other some light colors as well so printing those my self would save some money.

Thanks again
ERC

·
Registered
33 Posts
We use flex to print onto black t shirts. It doesn't crack as it bonds with the fibres of the t shirt and is a brilliant white (not dull at all). Also a cheap and easy way for printing onto t shirts if you are doing lettering.
hope this helps
x

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
ERC said:
I guess my next question would be after appling the Plasticol how much do they feel like inkjet transfers. I want to do other some light colors as well so printing those my self would save some money.

Thanks again
ERC
You can buy plastisol transfers alphabet sheets at any crafts store. These are more for hobby/samples etc. they start at $.99 per 40 or 50 letters on a sheet.

yes, you can also use your home jet printer/paper to make the letters yourself to print on light color shirts.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lettering wont work because of the different fonts that I use and small images that I also include in the design.

Thanks
ERC

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
ERC said:
Lettering wont work because of the different fonts that I use and small images that I also include in the design.

Thanks
ERC
You can use any font/small design with your art to print on blanks.

Not sure what you mean ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts