T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How bright are the prints and what White is the best for this? I had some Tiger White in my shop already so I tried that but the results were not so good. Any advice would be appreciated...

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hello!!

Plascharge is a great way to make a hybrid ink system. Here are a couple tips.

- When mixing white into plascharge you are basically reducing the opacity by half. The brightness of your white is going to depend on how well your garment discharges. To see how well the garment discharges, just activate plascharge on it's own and print.

- Mix Plascharge with Wilflex Artist Plus White. It is a white that is designed to be printed on 100% cotton and mixes into plascharge better then Bright Tiger.

- Make sure that your print is reaching a full cure. You basically need to get the water out and then reach cure, so your time and temp may be higher then standard plastisol time and temps.

I have attached the PIB for your review.

Have a wonderful day and feel free to post any more questions or PM me.

Erin

Attachments

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
As Erin mentions, some shirts will discharge better than others. I found Hanes Tagless Tees discharged the best, but Gildans are also good. One color that will only discharge to a dirty gray are Royal Blue shirts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts