T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

Old Navy have a line of female tanks or (wife beaters) they are longer than the norm and they have great popping colors does anyone know where I can get some of these wholesale?
Also forever 21 has just launch a line for children called forever baby they have the cutest tanks and tee's for babies would love to get some of these also and any good childrens websites for tees would be great

cheers me dears

·
Registered
93 Posts
debbiebelle said:
Hey All,

Old Navy have a line of female tanks or (wife beaters) they are longer than the norm and they have great popping colors does anyone know where I can get some of these wholesale?
Also forever 21 has just launch a line for children called forever baby they have the cutest tanks and tee's for babies would love to get some of these also and any good childrens websites for tees would be great

cheers me dears
Bella offers a baby line now, and they sell a regular beater tank and a longer length racerback beater. they have a wholesaler list at their homepage www.bella.com

FYI, I think they're called husband beaters, wife beaters are the ones the guys wear.

B.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts