T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My qustion is when putting up a website and your diplaying your tees which one would attract a buyer. If they see the real tshirt with your artwork model on a person or laying flat on a surface with the picture taken of it or the 3-D model shirts with your designs on them (im sure this would give you a better product line if you dont have everything printed up but is it going to generate sells like the real tee) Any advice would greatly be appreciated. Thanx BP

·
Registered
117 Posts
ikatcher said:
My qustion is when putting up a website and your diplaying your tees which one would attract a buyer. If they see the real tshirt with your artwork model on a person or laying flat on a surface with the picture taken of it or the 3-D model shirts with your designs on them (im sure this would give you a better product line if you dont have everything printed up but is it going to generate sells like the real tee) Any advice would greatly be appreciated. Thanx BP

well, either or.... depends which direction ur taking ur clothing.. if you really need to show it looks nice on a good body then a real shirt but if you got dinky sayings then a graphical shirt... but you can pay for stock images and put your designs on the "real" shirt...

·
Registered
950 Posts
I don't think every single design needs to be on a real model, but I'd have a few of your better selling designs on a real model. Any fairly attractive person will do. They don't have to be paid professionals necessarily.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I say hot (but not too hot) models all the way! For men, you need someone who is fit and toned, but not so stacked to make the product look like a muscle shirt.

·
Registered
117 Posts
monkeylantern said:
I say hot (but not too hot) models all the way! For men, you need someone who is fit and toned, but not so stacked to make the product look like a muscle shirt.
If you need any hot but not too hot models let me know...
CHEERs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts