T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Every one,
Hope, you will be fine and doing great.

As you know that the financial circumstances changed all over the world. Now the people wants to high quality with the very low prices.
My name is Beena and I would like to introduce my company 1dollardigitzing. We are professional embroidery digitizing company serving lowest cost only on dollar US$ 1.00/ 1k stitches. There is no any edit fees, no rush job charges, free conversion of machines, secure payment mode via 2CO or Paypal.

We are fully aware of the modern and latest needs of embroidery digitizing. We have a great team of 35 experienced digitizers, 11 people in quality assurance team and the 14 in customer services for the best support of our valued customers, in the other words we are looking forward long term business partner, not the customer. That is main reason that our 1dollardigitizing company poplar day by day and many of or our resellers in North America and Eu resell our products very successfully and make a huge profit.

Followings are the details of our services to our clients: is lightening fast.

• Our price is US$1.00/1k stitches, our resellers charge from US$3.00 to US$9.00 /1k stitches
  • Our turnaround time is 6 to 10hrs, our resellers turnaround time is 24hrs.
  • No charges for the rush jobs, some of our resellers charge it.
  • No edit fees, some of our reseller charge it.
  • Our total capacity is 200 logos per day which can be increased
  • Weekly, fortnightly and monthly payment plans, most of our customers charge instantly.
  • and much more...

Hope, you will visit us at Embroidery digitizing - Custom embroidery and logo digitizing for caps, shirts & other apparels or simply e.mail me at [email protected] for your free trail logo.

Plz not that we never charge until our customer didn't not satisfy.
We look forwards to a great start of a long term business relationship.

Thanks & Best Regards

Beena Naz
Marketing Executive
[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts