T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just wondering why there is no Chinese in this forum, I know there are millions of screen printers in China.

Noticed that majority in this forum are from USA and Philippines.

I encourage chinese screen printers to join in this forum so that we can share and exchange information.

Rodney promote your site in China:)

· Registered
1,079 Posts
Yes there are Chinese Members. The problem is that the majority of them will not follow the rules and only want to promote their company and not contribute and their posts end up being deleted but off the top of my head Michellefan is a member that posts regularly and is located in Shenzhen I believe. It is not Rodney's fault that they will not participate. Look at the boards now and you will see one guy named UGGBOOT that has made 19 spam posts so far this morning on his fake ugg boot company.

· Registered
1,550 Posts
Yes there are Chinese Members. The problem is that the majority of them will not follow the rules and only want to promote their company and not contribute and their posts end up being deleted but off the top of my head Michellefan is a member that posts regularly and is located in Shenzhen I believe. It is not Rodney's fault that they will not participate. Look at the boards now and you will see one guy named UGGBOOT that has made 19 spam posts so far this morning on his fake ugg boot company.
Hi, friends,

This is Bill from China like Ren too, i visit and post here regularly.

This is the greatest place i even seen to share knowledge and learn each other, meanwhile, it is apparent that many people or members stay here to look for any business opportunities. Where there is a need, there must be a supply. Just try to help others at first and make us happy then.

Meanwhile, to abide by the rules of the forum is very important, i read it before i post. Just remember, don't promote yourself in your starting threads or other threads else, try to help in advance, help others equal to help yourself. The only profitable guys do better not post here.

Last, wish good luck to everybody here.

Bill

· Registered
9,864 Posts
I think language is the barrier.

There are many mainland Chinese here in the Philippines and extremely rare would you meet someone who can speak some english.

I've been to some trade fairs in guangzhou and shantou and have difficulty finding someone who can understand even just basic english. Have also been to some trade fairs in Hong Kong and in most booths(from China), only 1 or 2 can speak english but they are far from the english that Ren and Bill is posting here. And I believe these are college graduates.

I've also met some Chinese engineers who visited us. From an entourage of 7, only a Chinese lady speaks broken english.

I think Bill and Ren could help much by encouraging their english speaking friends to log in and participate in the forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.