T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
10,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,

I have my first custom design inspired by a jpg that was so grainy it looked like crap when blown up to a size that would fit on the back of a shirt. :mad: Now that that is out of the way here we go.

We evaluated both Illustrator and Corel X3. X3 wins and we will have it in house in about a week. We do have Photoshop Elements 4 and it can really be a frustrating tool to use. The help section seems like it was written by a 4-year-old to explain nuclear physics to a 2-year-old. :confused: Sheesh! All I want to do is make a curved line! How hard can that be? 4 ellipses (is that a word?), one on top of the other, later I had the shape I wanted but I need to trim it and guess what? It changes my nice vector image to a raster image! AAAHHH! How hard is it to get a simple curved line as a vector so I can scale it later on?:mad:

So much for my rant. On to my next image. I only have about 4 or 5 left for this madness and I will have a good start at a collection of custom emblems. ;)

· Registered
10,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We evaluated both Illustrator and Corel X3 and liked Corel better. We should have it in the shop in a week.

· Registered
10,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Why is it so hard to to get a simple curved line as a vector so I can scale it la

Uglysign said:
... VBA macros to automate certain tasks.....
I am pretty handy with VBA.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.