T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, is anyone else here having a problem viewing thumbnail attachments? If there are photos attached in a thread this is what I get:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /vbseo.php on this server.

Can anyone tell me why? Thank you

·
Registered
768 Posts
Its been going on for a while now.
I thought someone said they moved the site to a new hosting provider. If that is the case something is probably not configured on the server to allow the photo's to show up.

Hopefully they get it sorted out soon.

·
Administrator
331 Posts
Hi there! Sorry for the delayed reply. Amw is right - the issue with attachments is happening after our recent migration to Google Cloud. The tech team is aware of the issue and is looking into getting it resolved. In the meantime, apologies for the inconvenience. Hopefully everything will be back in working order soon.

Cheers,

Erik

·
Administrator
331 Posts
Most likely. The issue with attachments not working is something we've seen on other sites that were moved to the cloud, so I'm sure that's what's going on here as well.

We did expect to see some glitches along the way, so the migration team has been keeping track and are looking for a fix. It's a pretty complicated process! One of my colleagues has been offering a great analogy for this. He had read somewhere that changing servers is a bit like picking up an active Monopoly Board and trying to move it from one table to another - as careful as you are, some of the pieces are probably going to get knocked over or shuffled around a bit. In our case, we just need to find out how things have shifted so that our team can figure out how to put them back. Hopefully they will get everything back on track soon!

Cheers,

Erik

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.