T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why when I pull all of my rignspun american apparel 50/50 crooked. I took my time inspecting every shirt I put on the pallet, slowly pulled them off and when they came out of the dryer every one of them was noticeable crooked. I have this problem every time with this shirt. It stretches all over the place and when it is taken off the pallet it is rounded, crooked, sideways, etc. No shirt is the same. What am I doing wrong. :mad:

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was the case on the first three so I stopped spraying completely. I slowed down and tried to pull them evenly and softly. Still with the white shirts you can see through and it is noticeably crooked from front to back. I have this problem every time with this specific shirt. Is it because it is so stretchy? So frustrating.

· Registered
8,374 Posts
On some of these type of shirts I will fan the shirt from the bottom so it just lays on the platen and use no pressure to set them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.