T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you need to treat every job 100% confidential (the designs etc.) when doing brands etc...

One time I walked into a sewer's shop, never met this guy before, he shows me his new automatic hem sewing machine that did 2,000 hems per day. WoW!.
He was making my competitors shirs :D.

Who do you allowed in the back room where the stuff is being made ?

·
Registered
274 Posts
friends, family... but it's in my house, so that kinda goes without saying.

we out source for our embroidery and have spoken with the owner- she really likes us and is super chill. they just got a few large automatic machines and i've always wanted to ask her if i could just see everything in action- do you think that would be a faux pas? i have no other agenda than just seeing a different print method than what we do. and i just want to see large machines in action, what can i say?!

·
Registered
227 Posts
T-BOT said:
I know you need to treat every job 100% confidential (the designs etc.) when doing brands etc...

One time I walked into a sewer's shop, never met this guy before, he shows me his new automatic hem sewing machine that did 2,000 hems per day. WoW!.
He was making my competitors shirs :D.

Who do you allowed in the back room where the stuff is being made ?
Never a problem customers can see us printing....They Love it... only thing that goes on in back is screen making, darkroom and such....everything else is open where they can see it they just cant get to it....Last thing I need is a customer with ink all over them...or worse tripping over a cord or something... LOL

·
Registered
303 Posts
No One, no time bit ours is quite a big 10,000 sq foot warehouse and safety shoes needed and all that , but my opinion is you dont take people from the restaurant and show them in the back where you killl the chickens and empty the bins.
BUT!!!! I do agree that if you have a nice setup it is good for customers to see the "PROCESS" especially if it helps you kill a sale.

JOhn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts