T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am comming out with a full line of unique tees for bowlers. I have 2 done, and am working out prices with a printer, What other info. do I need to know when dealing with retail sites? How do I give myself the best chance of success.

A newbee to the world of tees!!!! Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My appologies I am just trying to learn how to be successful and was just trying to give enough info so people know where i am comming from. I will cont. to grow and learn.

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Rodney said:
Why are you apologizing? We're all here to learn and share information :)
I had wondered if the "Do NOT Post Self Promotional" etc. warning had claimed another victim?

I think some new members perceive it as an error message of sorts rather than realising it's a standard disclaimer on every message box?

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
I think some new members perceive it as an error message of sorts rather than realising it's a standard disclaimer on every message box?
Ahhh, gotcha. Didn't think of that. I probably should change that exclamation point to something else less "alerty".

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rodney said:
Ahhh, gotcha. Didn't think of that. I probably should change that exclamation point to something else less "alerty".
Thats right you got me, I thought I was in big dodo for something. hahahah, Know I know,but that is misleading.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts