T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4,498 Posts
I like S&S. Like Alpha, they have a number of locations across the country, and carry a fairly broad range of brands and styles, though not quite as broad as Alpha. They tend to have good stock on the things I'm interested in, and better prices on average than Alpha. How they compare on stock and pricing will depend to some extent on what brands/styles you are looking for. At S&S, all online orders get case pricing.

If you are looking for Next Level, I'll plug my local supplier: Thinc Actionwear. They only have the Portland location, but at $200 shipping is free. They have very good day-to-day pricing on NL. Other than that, you're probably better off at S&S.

Inventory levels can be frustrating, but sometimes there is seasonal demand that outstrips the supply chain for specific sorts of garments. Look around until you find a distributor with good pricing and deep inventory on the brand/style you need. Each has ones they support better than others.

· Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just checked out S&S the advantage I have with alpha is that they have a warehouse in florida where I am located so it arrives to me the next day if anyone knows of any other wholesalers who have warehouse in Florida or how I would even search that would be a HUUUUGE HELP! I'll send you a free graphic shirt from my company :p Thanks again.

· Registered
44 Posts
be patient I recently did a Job of 300 hoodies and in order to get it all together I had to buy in 3 different
companies even use an alternative brand to complete the order this always helps making your client aware that you may use different brand in case of limited inventory.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.