T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know of a better place to buy wholesale blanks then www.blankshirts.com ?
In particular I am looking for better prices on baby dolls, Tanks and cami tops, ragland t's, and those 3/4 sleeve baseball t's.

Thanx,
rick

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Blankshirts is the cheapest available WITHOUT a sales tax license. If you have a valid tax license, try S & S Activewear (ssactivewear.com) or Broder Bros. (broder.com). S&S Activewear is cheaper for the normal (Gildan) shirts, but Broder carries American Apparel shirts which is a good brand for the baby doll and tank shirts. Don't know for sure on the other types, but I imagine that one or the other of these companies should have them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx Twinge. I'll check it out. I have a taxID#. I have been using blankshirts from the beginning. What sucks is that there is a company here local that has the same exact prices as blankshirts and that would save me the shipping charges because I could pop over and pick them up but they wont break up the cases. in other words you have to buy a case of any one size to get the same prices. Poof there goes the saving on shipping, so I have just always bought from blankshirts. They will even break up dozens for size as long as you meet the price break on your total order. Being small I just dont have the capitol to buy sizes by the case. I buy shirts by the case and I specify the sizes.

·
Registered
59 Posts
We might be able to help you rick - however we sell mostly high end blanks, so blank shirts tends to beat us on price....and we do not break up cases, but you still might find something of value by checking out our bulk pricing list.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Twinge said:
Blankshirts is the cheapest available WITHOUT a sales tax license. If you have a valid tax license, try S & S Activewear (ssactivewear.com) or Broder Bros. (broder.com). S&S Activewear is cheaper for the normal (Gildan) shirts, but Broder carries American Apparel shirts which is a good brand for the baby doll and tank shirts. Don't know for sure on the other types, but I imagine that one or the other of these companies should have them.
Broder is at www.broderbros.com. If you go to www.broder.com, you end up at Broderbund's website which is great if you want to buy software, but isn't so good if you want to buy T-shirts.

Josh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts