T-Shirt Forums banner

wholesaler/manufacturer wanted

138 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  yanyfashion 
#1 ·
Hey guys!
I have started selling T-shirts at festivals in the Netherlands last year and it is going well. People buy more shirts then beer.
The problem is to get more. This summer I bought 500 in Bangkok, but the supplier is unwilling/unable to communicate to send me more. Currently I am trying to find new sources to buy 500+ shirts from preferrably Thailand or somewhere else.
If anyone has suggestions for me?
I usually do cool designs (no brand rip-offs) and funny stuff.
Thanks Hendrik

#2 ·
Hello and :welcome: from PA.

If you need any help finding your way around, just ask.. :)

Good luck to you... Kelly

There is a section of the forum that helps with finding wholesalers, if you go to the first page and scroll down, you will see that info in the description of the section. :)

#3 ·
Thanks for replying. The thing I liked most were the young and hip designers we met and did business with in Chatuchak, Bangkok. Really nice guys they were! But I need some more designer-contacts in Bangkok. It's weird to see yourself engulfed in hundreds of little tee-stores but it is almost impossible to find a guy who can print 1000 t's on demand and do business overseas next. Are those tees manufactored in Bangkok or do they just fall out of thin air? sometimes I wonder...
I am planning to go back and buy +- 2000 shirts, but I have to be sure I can actually find one or two Thai-guys who I can do business with. Otherwise I will just try and order more by email from FLOW and PLAY from Chatuchak market.
Hendrik

#5 ·
hi
we are manufacturer of t-shirt mostly young women, screen-printed with really cool designs that are in fashion. Our website is yanyfashion.com, i think latest designs are not in there, but i can defenitly send you pictures of our latest styles. we are located in New York and we produce everything here and still compete with great prices. and quantity price can always be negotiated.
Plus we can print you any design that you sold good before or anything that relates to your specific market.
Contact 917-701-4002 YURI

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.