T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know where I can get blank dog vests at wholesale pricing? I want to put the "adopt me' on them for various rescues... Pic attached of similar item.

I've seen patterns for making them, but that's a little much... and I know I can do doggie tees, but hoping for a vest source first.

Attachments

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not really sure on quantity. There are a handful of rescues that work with the shelter that I help transport for on weekends... and I haven't mentioned that they may be available until I could locate a source... Most likely this is a project I would be doing at cost and/or donating. There is one rescue that I am aware of that was looking for maybe 6 of them, but sizing is unknown (because, again, I didn't want to say I could do anything until I could find a source).

I get case pricing from my standard distributors, but if I get stuck in a piece/dozen/case pricing scenario - it would depend on the case packing versus the dozen pricing.

There's an Etsy seller selling something similar with lettering options for $16 and the vest itself doesn't look handmade... so there has to be a wholesale seller somewhere. I'll import if necessary, but typically the quantity minimums can be high.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.