T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new to this forum and also pretty new to the t shirt business.

My name is Sunny I am located in Chicago IL, I recently started working with my dad which has been in the t shirt business for over 20 years.

So lately its just been a real slow economy that I decided I would help him by posting on different forums and advertised as much as possible so here I start.

I have a lot of t shirts and many colors, we work out of a store that's located on Lawerence in Chicago.

Brand Alstyle Apparel & Activewear also know as Triple A

All tshirts are irregular tshirts that are graded by hand, which means all shirts have cut tags but are spotless and checked over by a employee.

Prices are real cheap like $12 a dozen for white s,m,l,xl and bigger sizes are avalible but are a different price.

Anyone can reach me through email or phone [email protected]
773 793 7606

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ello, I am new to this forum and also pretty new to the t shirt business.

My name is Sunny I am located in Chicago IL, I recently started working with my dad which has been in the t shirt business for over 20 years.

So lately its just been a real slow economy that I decided I would help him by posting on different forums and advertised as much as possible so here I start.

I have a lot of t shirts and many colors, we work out of a store that's located on Lawerence in Chicago.

Brand Alstyle Apparel & Activewear also know as Triple A

All tshirts are irregular tshirts that are graded by hand, which means all shirts have cut tags but are spotless and checked over by a employee.

Prices are real cheap like $12 a dozen for white s,m,l,xl and bigger sizes are avalible but are a different price.

Anyone can reach me through email or phone

773 793 7606

1 - 3 of 3 Posts