T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI guys,

I am interested in starting up a small t-shirt business and would like some help on finding some quality plain FITTED tees.

ive looked everywhere and cant seem to find american express anywhere in australia..

any brands anyone recommends?
any specific model of tee?

does anyone know anything about Sportage??
Ive looked at their slim fit tee, fashion tee, event tee and/or surf tee.. anyone have any history with them??

What about;

Gildan?
Fruit of the Loom?
AS Colour Staple Tee and/or Paper Tee?

Any help or hints or advice would be greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Depends what you want, as colour and gildan both do a pretty nice fit and material for relatively cheap but are made in bangladesh and china i think, if you care about that stuff
There is a good melbourne based company which are ecethically certified and can do a custom fit in a relatively small quantity (100 min.) Theyre a bit more expensive but are good, they cost around $10 per shirt

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you :)

What was that company name?

and do you have to have a wholesale license and registered business to buy from them?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,
I am the manufacturer of 100% cotton T shirts and i supply many dealers in USA and Europe.
I can help .
Send me your details ok.(Private please....Thanks)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thank you :)

What was that company name?

and do you have to have a wholesale license and registered business to buy from them?
i can get earth positive, cerrton and continental clothing, they are all ethically made and great quality, they do some nice fitted Ts too. i would be happy to let you piggyback on my orders so you would have no minimums, if your interested pm me and i can send you some pictures and prices

thanks andy c

cowgrabber.com.au is a place where people can sell their T shirt designs, - cowgrabber.com.au

·
Registered
3 Posts
i only use canvas from usa, easy to hook up a wholesaler and send the shirts here in a few days. works out about the same as the as colour shirts, but 100x better quality, and made in l.a , usa and not in a sweatshop!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts