T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am waiting on my CA reseller's license. Until I get that I can't create an account with SanMar, Alphashirt, Bodek and Rhodes, etc.

I would really like to see the difference in wholesale pricing compared to pirces at places like blankshirts.com.

Can someone that has a reseller's license give me an idea of wholesale prices for Hanes 5.5oz black and white t-shirts? Is the price significantly better for those with a reseller's license than those without?

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I can give you prices from:

S & S Activewear = Hanes 5280 white, $1.24
black, $1.75

BroderBros = white, $1.48
black, $2.13

Hope this helps.
Darrell

·
2,957 Posts
You guys have to wait for the resale number in CA?

When I went to get mine, it was issued that day.(TN)

I thought all states did it that way. They must have a ton of apps!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a lot for the info guys, that's better than I expected. Those prices are excellent, well worth the reseller license.

Comin'OutSwingin I have to wait on mine because I mailed it in. If you apply for it in person you can get it that day. Unfortunately, I can't get away from work during the day to go to the office. :(

·
2,957 Posts
ph0yce said:
Thanks a lot for the info guys, that's better than I expected. Those prices are excellent, well worth the reseller license.

Comin'OutSwingin I have to wait on mine because I mailed it in. If you apply for it in person you can get it that day. Unfortunately, I can't get away from work during the day to go to the office. :(
Ohh! Bummer!:(

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can someone give me some wholesale prices for American Apparel (black and white tees)?

I have my reseller's ID and I applied for an account with AA but it is going to take a day or two and would like to get an idea of how much their shirts are.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
382 Posts
ph0yce said:
Can someone give me some wholesale prices for American Apparel (black and white tees)?

I have my reseller's ID and I applied for an account with AA but it is going to take a day or two and would like to get an idea of how much their shirts are.

Thanks guys.
I believe for the standard crew shirts the prices are (colors) :

piece: $5.90
dozen: $4.65
case: $3.65

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hammered said:
For those prices, what is the minimum order? And what does a resellers licence run on average?
hammered,

I'm not sure where you're at but I'm in CA and a reseller's license is free and very easy to get. I believe it is free in most states? You can get one from your state's Board of Equalization office.

As for shirt prices, Bodek and Rodes prices look like this:

Hanes 5.5oz 100% Cotton T-Shirts

Black:
S-XL $2.48 ea.
S-XL $2.10/dozen
S-XL $1.78/case (case = 72 shirts)

White:
S-XL $1.75 ea.
S-XL $1.49/dozen
S-XL $1.27/case (case = 72 shirts)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Comin'OutSwingin said:
Here you go!:)

WHITE
1-500 Small-XL $3.15/shirt

COLORS
1-500 Small-XL $3.50/shirt

Let me know if you need prices for bigger sizes.;)
Thanks man, much appreciated.

that's USD right?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm trying to find these Companies on-line

S&S Active Wear

Bodeck & Rhodes

Can anyone help me out, might be something wrong with my browser.
Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everybody,
went on S&S activewear to see their attractive prices but they specify they only ship to U.S and Hawaii!!! The problem is what's the solution for foreign screenprinter like us? We are in Italy and very interesed in Hanes an American Apparel tees wholesales' prices!!
Any suggestion for wholesaler in Europe???

1 - 20 of 31 Posts