T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started my tshirt business last year and now I am trying to figure out inventory and wholesale requirements and pricing as I am having a good number of retailers contacting me.

I have no clue what other brands require for minimums, how do I keep my inventory in stock for my website and in stock when retailers place an order. How do I buy blanks and print shirts without having a ton (which ive already done and Im sick of holding the inventory myself) ....

Inventory is giving me a headache haha. Id live any advice, any experience with your own brand or what other brands you deal with do? Thanks so mucb!

· Registered
143 Posts
I don't think my business is the same as yours exactly, however, typically t-shirts are shipped and delivered quickly. So if you have the time and can wait until a retail order comes in then I'd do that for those and print as they are ordered. If you require a decent minimum then it will be a decent size order and you won't be putting up screens and taking them down constantly. I think a fair minimum is 12 shirts, but you could up that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.