T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Re: Looking for Maternity T-shirt Manufacturer

Hi Yanna1116 --- yes if you find one . . Please let me know also . . I have been on the hunt as well . . only one's I have is way to expenses for them being wholesale .. ($16.97) . .*ugh*~ . .

I am also looking for the extra extra long night sweatshirts . . haven't been able to find those either . .

Diane

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts

Look for any wholesaler that carries Port Authority. I know SanMar does.

In specific: Port Authority® - Maternity 3/4 Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt. L341VM

·
Registered
4 Posts

I know a manufacturer in South Africa who produces quality maternity t's for between $4-00 and $5-00 excl. P&P. Not sure how your import tax would affect this. Let me know if you would like to contact her.

·
Registered
8 Posts
some tshirt from lab40 are 1x1 rib not so good with heat transfer printing and they stretch alot and sometimes lose their shape after several washing in the washing machine.
Think its still best to use cotton or cotton/spandex for maternity.

·
Registered
17 Posts

Hello, I am new here, and i saw you no a supplier for maternity tshirts I am looking for a supplier I am from New zealand can you please let me know if you can help. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
The manufacturer I had in India was ok, not great and I won't pass along his information for a recommendation. What you should do is check out alibaba.com. It's a good resource for manufacturers around the globe, primarily Asia. This is where I found my manufacturer. Once you post your request, you will be contacted (almost immediately) from interested vendors around the globe.

·
Registered
17 Posts
thanks, but i have tryed this but it is hard to no who to trust and of course they want money up front if you can recommend anyone trust worthy i would really appreciate it. Thanks again for replying

·
Registered
17 Posts

Hello yes please if you could please give me this companies information I will contact them regard maternity tshirts please reply to me.

·
Registered
5 Posts

Hello yes please if you could please give me this companies information I will contact them regard maternity tshirts please reply to me.
Hey Kiwi44-
I posted a response. Pls check your private messages. If I can be of any further assistance, pls let me know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Could you al please send me any and all information on maternity shirt wholesale providers? I am also in need of screen printing so if you know of a company and/or website that provides that as well, please let me know.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts