T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a customer that is asking me to provide a good durable hat. Does anyone have a type of hat that this may work for them? My customer wants a durable hat to work in landscaping. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
If I had a landscaper request a durable hat I would need to know more information. I would want to know if they had particular problems in the past and what they mean by "durable". Are they looking for a hat that can be washed many times? It sounds like they've used cheap hats in the past. Having worked in the nursury business myself I would say that the primary issues with hats is they get sweaty, too hot, fade and can be a nuisance if they blow off your head. I don't know wht type of weather conditions your lansdcaper has but I would think their comfort would be important and I would want to consider a performance hat (with moisture-wicking properties) with an adjustable closure. I generally use SanMar caps although I believe I've used the Adams LP101 hat for nursey workers. This is a nice-looking durable style available in many colors although it does get hot when worn during NJ summers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.