T-Shirt Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
splash alley down in sydney sell all jb wear plus more, prices are really cheap and they have no minimum order.
Last I checked, Splash Alley was based in WA.

Domain Name.......... splashalley.com
Creation Date........ 2000-03-26
Registration Date.... 2000-03-26
Expiry Date.......... 2013-03-26
Organisation Name.... Splashalley
Organisation Address. PO box 228
Organisation Address. Margaret River
Organisation Address. 6285
Organisation Address. WA
Organisation Address. AUSTRALIA

·
Registered
14 Posts
have you tried blankcaps.com. They have decent prices and ship fairly quickly and they also have baby items. I usually go for the baseball caps with the low profile.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Last I checked, Splash Alley was based in WA.

Domain Name.......... splashalley.com
Creation Date........ 2000-03-26
Registration Date.... 2000-03-26
Expiry Date.......... 2013-03-26
Organisation Name.... Splashalley
Organisation Address. PO box 228
Organisation Address. Margaret River
Organisation Address. 6285
Organisation Address. WA
Organisation Address. AUSTRALIA
They have depots in brisbane and victoria, i just received a load of shirts from their brisbane '
depot today and have ordered shirts from them in the past with the car club i used to own. They have a load of catalogues from different clothing companies to choose from.

quote from my invoice....
Please note:
This / These order ( s ) will be dispatched from our : - Brisbane warehouse
The delivery and handling fee of $20.00 + GST would apply to this order

Their prices are cheap and great quality as i said i have been using them for years and had no problems.

www.splashalley.com.au

·
Registered
582 Posts
They have depots in brisbane and victoria, i just received a load of shirts from their brisbane '
depot today and have ordered shirts from them in the past with the car club i used to own. They have a load of catalogues from different clothing companies to choose from.

quote from my invoice....
Please note:
This / These order ( s ) will be dispatched from our : - Brisbane warehouse
The delivery and handling fee of $20.00 + GST would apply to this order

Their prices are cheap and great quality as i said i have been using them for years and had no problems.

www.splashalley.com.au
I am happy you're happy with splash alley.
They seem to be a fair choice for those who don't do large volume and would otherwise not be able to get an account with or purchase directly from the distributor/importer.

I am just saying that my understanding is they don't have "warehouses/depots" across the nation as you claim.

If they did, have warehouses in other cities, there would be no need for this in there How to Order section.

please note if you order from more than one Label each order is a invoice
Each invoice will have a delivery fee
This means if I order from them and want garments from 3 different brands I will get three invoices and three freight charges???
When it is supposed to be sent from their 'warehouse'. That's crazy.

I would expect one invoice and one freight fee if they have their own warehouses where they keep their stock.

Just making an observation.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts