T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to thank everyone here on the forums and to the sponsors. I have only been on thise forum since July, but in that short amount of time, I have learned a lot. I'm so glad that there is a forum like this around and that there are so many people willing to step up, answer questions, and help each other out. Hopefully when I can get better at this, I can return the favor.

I am happy to say that I have made my first batch of T-Shirts for my Co-Ed softball team. I made about 16 of them and in my opinion, they came out pretty good. I went simple and used JPSS sheets for the logo and some Easyweed for the names and numbering. Luckily with the GX-24 and some light pressure I was able to contour cut the logo from the JPSS sheet with no extra backing and it worked out great.

As I'm learning, I'll spend more time testing out different transfer papers, vinyls, tapes, inks, and whatever else I can get my hands on. I hope to make up some tutorials of things that I've gone through and hopefully they'll be useful to others out there.

Attached are a few pictures of the first shirt, along with my little setup in the garage.

Once again...THANK YOU to everyone here!

Attachments

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Will...

Like I said, this huge database of information is the most helpful place a person could find.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
"Very Nice" This is why I like this forum to here about people like you!!!

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
Great Job, and thanks for sharing the finished product. I look forward to seeing more in the future. ... JB

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Joseph, they look Great!! And a big Kudos on contour cutting the JPSS without a carrier sheet. You aren't kidding you are Hi-nrg-joe, you really learned alot in a short time. So impressive. Thank you so much for planning to stick around and give back. That is the best thing about this forum, is the give and take and great attitudes of so many wonderful people that are here. One day is learning, the next day teaching. I am going to be learning the cutter soon, and I am glad to know you will be one of the people out there fielding questions when it is my turn to start down that road.

Thank you again, Joe, thanks for sharing your shirts, they look great, and best wishes in your new endeavor, it'll be fun watching as your business grows. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts