T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just been havin a ball with my nah, I didn't forgrt about it Spreadshirt store. I have discovered 'stock patterns'...may as well explain, I got a lil frustrated in having to find/learn vector graphics so I could use the colors, I absolutely love their clothes btw. so I went back to working on my cp stores...today I thought I should at least look at my spreadshirt store and just started playing around with their stock patterns. I haven't had that much fun in ages and I'm happily working away with their designs in my store, I'll post an url later if anyone's interested. Oh, I noticed a few changes and what's this about Canada?? Didn't have a change to fully explore, is this up and running or still being developed?...:D

Marie

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for replying True North Gear, I just came back from investingating it myself and I found the Canadian site but it's still set to open a US account...I have a US account, so now I'm wondering if I should should open another US store one that gives the Canadian prices or wait maybe they'll have Canadian stores at some point??...

Marie:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.