T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Hi Mat - did you ever find an answer to this question? I know the organic shirts I have seen say they are made in Guatemala but I cannot find a name of the actual manufacturer. Please know if you have found out.
Roy
Makinadifference

· Registered
6,595 Posts
Comparable price to their actual production cost? Wal Mart produces in such an enormous volume, it would be impossible to find a blank at that price.

If you are referring to the retail price, you can definitely find some quality blanks in the $3-5 range. Try American Apparel, Article1, JS Apparel or Royal Apparel.

· Registered
3 Posts
Yes - I know - Walmarts retail price lately is the same as others wholesale prices, between $3-$5. My wife just did a huge tie dye project with a middle school dance program and found that Walmart was selling retail in this range.

Thanks for reminding me to check American Apparel. I have used them before and have been very happy with some of their products.

I don't know much about this part of the business but would it be best to buy direct from A.A. or maybe cheaper to find an east coast distributer? I am actually traveling up the east coast in a week and could possibly pick up an order instead of having it shipped.

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.