T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the end of another working week is upon me. Soon be time to chill out with a cold drink and watch the Simpsons.:)

Has anybody else ever though that Homer sometimes doesn't do us any favours with the occasional tee shirts that he wears? Please someone get him a bigger size before he destroys our industry.:p

Homer is perhaps my favourite character, with Bart coming a very close second. Which brings up the question "Who is your favourite Simpsons character and why"?:)

No comments about them being two dimensional drawn characters, we all know they are real people. :D

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Well im going to have to go with Bart. Why? Maybe because he reminds me of myself when i was a kid, and a knucle head that alway's got in to trouble in school at home etc.... HE HE HE I love bart!

·
Registered
985 Posts
My favorite is Lisa, sometimes seems to be the only one with common sense in Springfield. Also she plays sax, my favorite instrument, and when I have had one for seven years, I never could manage to learn how to play :(.

·
Registered
396 Posts
We rarely watch it, but I thought I'd let you in on how dumb this blonde is...

When it first started our younger son asked if I knew who Bart Simpson was. I said a "basketball player???"

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Lol, Debz. :)

Okay, for me, I'd have to say that baby, Maggie. She makes me laugh always skwek, skwek, skweking with that pacifier, even when they did the family electric shock therapy!! And sometimes, she quietly saves the day. That kid has potential! :D

PS: Btw, when we play Road Rage on PS2, I pick Marge because she gets like this Hummer vehical, it is very cool!! But Grandpa's rantings are the funniest! Lol... :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
I like the cops because they are so lame.....and I am a big fan of donuts and coffee.....which reminds me.....

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Oh come on Who doesnt love Lisa, shes the only level headed one of the bunch haha.

·
Registered
566 Posts
This is not any sort of political commentary. It's a true story: A friend of mine was applying for a job with a national Republican political organization. The final question of the interview was, "Who is your favorite Simpson's character?" He thought for a moment and replied, "Mr. Burns." He got the job.

Personally, I have to put a plug in for Disco Stu.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
This is not any sort of political commentary. It's a true story: A friend of mine was applying for a job with a national Republican political organization. The final question of the interview was, "Who is your favorite Simpson's character?" He thought for a moment and replied, "Mr. Burns." He got the job.

Personally, I have to put a plug in for Disco Stu.
there must have been some sort of study done telling the interviewer what kind of person you are by which character you pick. I once had someone ask me in an interview what my fav ice cream was......I picked chocolate pb fudge crackle........I got the job lol

·
Registered
566 Posts
there must have been some sort of study done telling the interviewer what kind of person you are by which character you pick.
After he got the job, he discovered that the people who worked there were all huge Simpsons fans and were constantly quoting the show. So I think it was more about just checking to be sure he would fit in.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ralph Wiggum for me. Some qoutes below.

Ralph (To a wolf): Will you be my mommy? You smell like dead bunnies...

Bart Simpson (spelling "Impervious" in a spelling B): I...M...P
Nelson: Bart is pee!
Ralph Wiggum: I made Bart in my pants!

Ralph: Oh boy! Sleep! That's when I'm a Viking!

Ralph: When i grow up, I want to be a principal or a caterpillar

Ralph: The doctor said I wouldn't have so many nose bleeds if I kept my finger outta there.

(Bart hits Ralph in the head)
Ralph- (Money falls out of his nose) There's my milk money, (Milk falls out of his nose) and there's my milk.

Ralph: Even my boogers are spicy!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I like the cops because they are so lame.....and I am a big fan of donuts and coffee.....which reminds me.....
You know, I really can't remember if I used to eat this many donuts before watching Homer... Doh! :mad:

When it comes to child control, then Homer's interaction with Bart is classic. Why you little..... :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Groundskeeper Willie & Homer. Of the main characters, Homer makes me laugh the most. Willie isn't on camera as much but he has great cameos and punch lines. My favorite Willie episode is when he was on trial for . . . um something he didnt do but it was all a part of the plan to get the real criminals to come clean. Any way Willie ends up shooting someone in the courtroom. So after the real criminal is caught they explain the gun had blanks, everythig was all a plan to get the real crook and everyone was in on the plan. In his deep Scottish accent Willie says "NO BODY TOLD WILLIE". lol so he was the only one out of the loop and though he was shooting live amunition. . . it's funny if you saw it

·
Registered
259 Posts
BobbieLee: Oh come on Who doesnt love Lisa, shes the only level headed one of the bunch haha.
That one can out of left field....you are kidding....right?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts