T-Shirt Forums banner

who has the best service and quality for heat transfers

2K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  dlac 
#1 ·
who has the best quality

#2 ·
How do you define quality?.....F&M Expressions has great service and make a very good but "bullet proof" transfer......I am guessing 80%+ of my transfers come from them.....For a softer hand and/or gang sheets I like Silver Mountain Graphics......They also have great service.....And for great service and quality it is hard to beat Transfer Express but they do charge well for it.....

#7 ·
I would avoid transfer express. Their customer service is okay but their produce is unusable at times. I have ruined many a shirt attempting to press transfers from transfer express.

Though F&M's customer service leaves something to be desired, at least the product is consistently good.

#12 ·
@royster13: When I first tried F&M's $0.15 transfers a couple years ago, I thought they were VERY thick and, in your words, bullet-proof. lol Perhaps, they've changed their technique or process since then. I've ordered the $0.15 & $0.20 transfers recently and they are quite nice and not much hand.

@akeltner: While I've heard other people gripe about Transfer Express, I've never had an issue.

@legroce: I use several companies, depending on the job.

• Semo Imprints (7x12 for $0.75)
  • F&M ($0.15 and $0.20)
  • Seay Graphics (great customer service, good prices)
  • Transfer Express (only if I am using their templates)
  • Versatranz (HUGE sheets, great for ganging)

#18 ·
Dowling, Dowling and Dowling, I have been having them do my custom work since 2005.. In that time they have done over 20,000 orders for me and probably more.. I have had almost O problems and the couple times I have they have either talked me thrroug or replaced my problem.. always there to help if I am struggling.. There art department emails or calls if I forgot to vector a font.. always with a smile.. great pricing, good feel.. I had a store say they got some shirts from someone and the ink washed off.. then they asked how come my shirts always wash over and over and there design always stays on the shirt and looks great.. again.. Dowling, Dowling, and Dowling.. I have used a lot and this is where I stay..
dlac

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.