T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some suggestions on troubleshooting my 4 Color Decor. I LOVE the machine but the service end at Mesa is slightly lacking. I'm hoping someone can send me in the right direction as to where to begin with figuring it out.

The nozzle is picking up perfectly. Stones are centered and everything looks good. When it passes the stone to the next nozzle, it either drops it or flips it. I'm not sure where to begin. The nozzles have both been cleaned. I've checked the vacuum settings and they look also. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For anyone interested. It was the Vacuum Filters. To check if the Vacuum pressure is working properly, you can go into the Game Control Icon, Click the Red Cross and then click the Right Arrows or Left Arrows about 3x. Knock the stone away and place your finger over the tip of the nozzle. Check the vacuum numbers on the back of the machine labelled Side and Center. They should be over 80 when covered. If it's under 80, a couple things to check. The Nozzle could be clogged or the Vacuum Filters are dirty.

There are 2 locations for the Vacuum Filters on the Decor 4 Color.

2 Filters are located on the inside above the bowls on the right side. When you pull them out and open the tubes, there is a white filter. That needs to be changed every so often. But if you remove the White tube, you'll see dust and debris on the inside. You can blow that out and reinstall them. Do this for both the center and side. they are labelled.

1 Filter is located in the actual Vacuum under the unit. You need to remove the panel from the back of the machine to get to the vacuum unit. The Filter is reached by removing the side panel screws. This should be changed 1 time per year. I didn't have an extra so I used the good old fashioned air compressor and blew it out.

Run through the test again with the Game Control Icon and the Plus to check the Vacuum Pressure to ensure that it has increased.

Hope this helps you all and me again when I come back to this thread because I can't remember what I had done. LOL!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts