T-Shirt Forums banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I use a 1 colour screen printing press which I won from WPS!
I use a WPS Flash Curer and lots of their chemicals too.
I made my exposure unit using 2 500W B&Q Armley floodlights.
Hoping to find a good, reliable supplier for plastisol inks and chemicals other than WPS at some point for orders that I need quickly!

Based in a leaky room in a leaky old factory, though its rent free and I cant complain for now as I am just starting up.

GV

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi All,

I’m not exactly new here but only registered this week. I have only today found the UK part of the forum :( reading this post I thought I would start by asking here.

Ok sorry I will get to the point. I am setting-up a new web based business selling original artwork by the Latvian artist Baltapele as prints and on t-shirts. Being a new venture I don’t want to have to order a minimum of say 5/10 shirts till I am sure the designs are actually going to sell. So I am looking for someone like me starting up and can print one design on a t-shirt at a time in a day or so of ordering. I noticed quite a number here have printing setups and wondered if anybody is interested in getting involved.

I am work on the site at the moment and really want to be up and running soon just need to organise a printer.

Let me know if you are interested or have any thoughts.

Cheers,

TigerRag

·
Registered
15 Posts
Iv been mooching around here for a bit and thought I should say hi too.

Im fairly new to the whole t shirt thing. Used to do alot of bits for mates with the good old transfer paper and iron ha ha !

After alot of interest I decided to move on and go vinyl/heat press route to start.

I have a very limited set up just to see how it goes before I start investing serious cash.

Glad there is a UK bit on this forum. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi I'm a newbie living in Runcorn, Cheshire.
Just starting with the Tshirt game, me and a couple of like-minded friends have got together to try and get a small p/t business going with dreams of going full time one day?
We have the designs but now need to decide what is the best route to take?
Confused with all the different printing options? Not sure which is best method for sport/casual wear with some quite intricate images, any advise most welcome!
Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, we are based in London and we have just set up a T-shirt webshop www.cubicoola.com. We have bought a DTG printer Anajet and registered community trademark. Our T-shirts are divided into two groups - artistic illustrated T-shirts for collectors and people who like original design and T-shirts for progamers. We would appreciate any comments about our website and any advice is welcome.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome to the forum, sure you'll find lots of useful info here as I have.
Nice designs, how do the more intricate images come out on the t-shirts using the DTG?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome to the forum, sure you'll find lots of useful info here as I have.
Nice designs, how do the more intricate images come out on the t-shirts using the DTG?
Thank you. I have to say they come out pretty good. Actually if you meant the illustrated ones, DTG is perfect tool for them. At the moment we are space limited but because most of the illustrations are mine, so I can optimize the illustrations.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Cubicoola no problem it’s so easy when working on a page to overlook something.

If you have seen my earlier posts you will see I am staring a business selling original artwork by the Latvian artist Baltapele as artwork prints and also on t-shirts and hope to up and running soon. I am looking to feature different artists on the site and just wondered if you are interested in letting me showcase some of your art.

T

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi,
we are in sheffield

we set up in april but ive been doing it in my house for a few years.
we have dtg for light and dark
a vinyl cutter and 3 heatpresses
sub as well but only use that for mugs
dtg is the main business.

·
Registered
41 Posts
HI,
Never noticed the UK bit before.....

In one factory we've got;
3 x Summa D60
5 x Aadkins presses
2 x Kiosk DTG
1 x HM1 DTG
1 x Brother PR600 Embroidery machine

In the other we've got;
Hopkins 4/4 Manual Carousel
Tunnel dryer & flash.
Home made exposure unit (Natgraph wouldn't go up the stairs!)
Roland CX24
Mug press & dye sub printer
1 x Aadkins press.

Print mainly for websites.
Al

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, to all.

I am a complete newbie. I have been wandering around this site for a bit and have just found the uk bit. Still a bit confused by all the rules. Not quite set up yet. I am in sunny wales.

The kit
Refine 721 vinyl cutter
Epson 1400 printer.
Still trying to find a cheapish swing away press.
Still trying to find pigment ink supplier.
Guess I better start posting

Thanks,
Mark.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi everybody and hi to titchimp and beneddie who i both know from another forum (getting to know who my competitors are lol), Anyway abit about myself my names rick and i come from wakefield near leeds i deal in the licenced t-shirts sector which is mainly Bands,Tv Series & characters and Movies, I have one ebay shop which i am doing very well out of at the min and we are looking to start another ebay shop just towards another niche area on the tees, my website is currently under construction and i am next looking to start designing my own type of t-shirts and creating my own label i hope thats the dream, there are 2 amazing types of t-shirt that i like and they come from u.s.a they are the mountain and affliction and this is the type of quality i would like my own label to head towards, Does anybody deal with the official licenced t-shirts on here or can give any advice as i am looking to get permission to go down the old retro route of 80's cartoons and such any help i would be truely grateful :)

41 - 60 of 65 Posts