T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our tee shirt business closed a few years ago and we still have 2000 custom made blank men's t-shirts left that are now in boxes in my house (!) I have tried to call around but most printers have preferred suppliers and I figure I may be trying to contact the wrong part of the industry.

Can anyone please point me to the types of businesses that would appreciate designer cut T-shirts in bulk? They are really lovely tees, and everyone who has bought them was really happy with the cut and quality, but I just haven't found the right kind of company who would want them in bulk, it is mainly small time designers buying them.

Anyway the rush is on now because I am moving house, and I have to get rid of them before the move! Can you suggest any types of company that I can call?

So far I have tried retail printers and wholesalers. Who else is there?

Thanks!
Serena : )

·
Registered
197 Posts
Post a picture and maybe someone on here will be interested?
Also some prices for say 10-25-50-100 etc?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK well this is them printed: Hungry Heaven :: Under Construction obviously the ones I have are unprinted (although I have printed ones too in boxes!

For the unprinted ones I am selling them for $3 each in boxes of 50. This is a lot cheaper than I bought them for but I really need to sell them now. I have Red and Black left.

Mens sizes small to extra large.

If anyone here wants more info you are welcome to call me on 0414 584 064

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Daniel,

Yes I tried ebay, but I don't think I was selling them right, I am not a big user and so I didn't know how to best sell boxes of tees, any ideas? I started with a very low bid thinking that it would go up if people actually wanted them, but it didn't. Should I just sell them at a buy it now price for the box?

Cheers,
Serena : )

·
Registered
197 Posts
Take a phot o the tshirt on a dummy or a person. Lay down the starting bid as how much you want for them so 1st bid wins and then away you go. D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts