T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a six head embroidery machine and am looking to get a smaller, newer one. Does anyone know of any companies that buy used machines or do trade-ins? I already spoke with Coldesi and their offer was too low.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I have a six head embroidery machine and am looking to get a smaller, newer one. Does anyone know of any companies that buy used machines or do trade-ins? I already spoke with Coldesi and their offer was too low.

You could always try a auction service to sell your machine. From what I understand it does not cost you anything to list it or sell it. The buyer pays all fees unlike Ebay where the seller pays the fees. Here is a good auction service that I know of. Garment Decorators - Used Equipment Source

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
ZSK 11 needle 6 head
If you are interested with staying with the brand, you could contact the distributor to see if they would trade. You would get a new or used machine with a warantee and they would get a machine that they could service at minimal cost and be able to resell at a higher mark-up.

·
Registered
9,721 Posts
You are better off selling it to someone who wants it rather than to a reseller. You will never get a good price that way

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.