T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
The discharge products are harmfull and old fashion stuf in Europe. The best water based inks are GRAFCO NEWTEX or QUASAR MODATEX, 2 italian products used for fashion printing too, so high quality is guarantee. The 2 manufactuere have produces these inks in coopeation with fashion printers, so good stuf for promotion too.
In Italy you can find a number of fashion industries, this is way the product are so good. For more info how too print with water based inks (not dishage) give me a bell.
Massimo

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, I cannot believe how the Americans are still fan of discharge inks, old stuff and harmful to breath. Now all over Europe you can print with very opaque water based inks ready to use, self curing too, as they were plastisol, but definitely not plastic and not acid like the discharge stuff.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Massimo, can you post links to where this amazing warerbased white is available to purchase for Americans? I'll buy some and try it. If it comes close to doing what discharge can do I will buy a few thousand gallons and start selling them here.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I am very serious....if the ink produces a brilliant white with one pass of the squeegee and has a soft hand, I would love to try it out. If it does what you say, it's a no brainer to stock it and sell it. There are companies importing ink into the US...If it is totally safe, I wouldn't think it would be too hard to import.

·
Registered
8 Posts
To Clark - Re: White water based ink

Clark,

just send an email to the manufactuer asking to sort out some export in Usa.

I hope you can have an answer soon. Of course you would need to try the product first.
I will let you know ASAP.
Please let me know how I can conatct you privately if everything go well.
many thanks

Massimo:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Clark,
NewtexOne is self curing, ready to use etc.
easy product.
A bit more is the white 522 or white 500 but they need to be cured in a long curing unit with forced hot air for the best results.
cheers

max

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.