T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Recently I've invested in an OmniPrint Freejet 330tx plus and although many shirts have came out well, recently while printing, the white underbase is not showing up on black ink, yet showing up on the colored inks in the same design.

Every time when printing, "dark cotton quality" is the environment selected so I'm not positive of the issue. It may be a setting that was changed in the program itself, we have a new gal running the machines now and I'm not sure is she changed something on accident.

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all,

Recently I've invested in an OmniPrint Freejet 330tx plus and although many shirts have came out well, recently while printing, the white underbase is not showing up on black ink, yet showing up on the colored inks in the same design.

Every time when printing, "dark cotton quality" is the environment selected so I'm not positive of the issue. It may be a setting that was changed in the program itself, we have a new gal running the machines now and I'm not sure is she changed something on accident.

Any help would be appreciated.
I am having the same exact issue...didn't know if omniprint black was optimized for printing black ink directly on darker cotton garments or this is a software/configuration issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated! BTW - have you contacted omniprint on this issue?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hello, there and good morning to you!

Well, normally when your select "black environment" the RIP software will knock out the black and use the t-shirt colour instead of K.
I am not familiar with this printer, however, perhaps selecting another environment for black t-shirts would help. Like red or another colour?

Just curious... why do you want to print underbase, under black colour on a black t-shirt?
This RIP feature was designed so you can save ink and money while using part of the material as the colour of the desing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts