T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to set up a design that has White Lettering to be printed on a Black shirt and every time I send it to neorip the white lettering is gone! How do I set up things where my white text does not disappear? Thank-you in advance

· Registered
1,435 Posts
I'm unsure how Neo's rip differs compared to my Brother RIP, but the Brother RIP pretty much considers everything pure white to be transparent/non existant. To cure this, we use an "off-white" in our palettes with an RGB value of 254/254/254.

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Export the file to a 300dpi PNG and try again.
@joeshaul -- that's not how NeoRIP works. 255/255/255 shows up as perfect white for us.
@treefox2118- yup that is how I have been doing it on a transparency artboard and white text is gone. File>export>png>highres>Anti-aliasing-NONE>background color transparent
and nothing!

I need to hire a graphic desginer:eek:

· Premium Member
2,779 Posts
Did you "create outlines" on you your text and export the image as a PNG file? If not give that a try or email me the artwork if you want I would be happy to take a look for you. [email protected]

EDIT: Are you sure you just can't see the text because of the white background on the layout screen? If you change it to the black background layout is it visible?

· Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did you "create outlines" on you your text and export the image as a PNG file? If not give that a try or email me the artwork if you want I would be happy to take a look for you. [email protected]

EDIT: Are you sure you just can't see the text because of the white background on the layout screen? If you change it to the black background layout is it visible?

Darn "Outlines" I always forget this setting worked like a charm! Thank-you gentlemen always to the rescue! Y'all need to set up a support line and charge dummies like me! Thank-you again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.