T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Looks cool but I honestly don't believe that the splatters are pressed or printed. They are probably just exactly that, splatters of ink off their fingers. It is done all the time with art pieces with paint. I've even done it with other paints on shirts I've made for myself.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

· Banned
91 Posts
I have a customer looking for a white T-Shirt with black Splatters. I can't find anything! Anyone seen anything like this?
Thank you!

You can customize the t-shirt with the same designs, color and size at any website. You can find a website on the search engine who can provide promotional t-shirts with the customization services at a reasonable price.

· Registered
460 Posts
I've been in those street wear shops with the $200 t's and $600 jeans.
What do the ALL have in common? An extensive amount of HAND embellishment.
The intent is to create the 'unfinished' or 'inprocess' look. Adidas tweaked the consumer reception and those paying attention piled on.
My observations in these shops is the effect added just before drying. For t's a hand sprinkle and for jeans the seams stroked with a brush. In both cases the effect was left to oven dry and not pressed to the garment.
In your example the effect is simply part of the fabric design. That won't get you a $100 t.
However, a touch of neon just might prove helpful and not require hand crafting but those inks have that 'You're so special' pricing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.