T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, sorry for my bad english, I am from Austria, we speak usualy german! :eek:

I have a big problem with the white ink.
The think is, after the montly white ink cleaning... white is perfekt.. for just one week... and than is gooing worst and worster.

I must do after every print a new light cleaning, than is better.. for one or two prints...

What can I do!?

cu, Max

·
Registered
843 Posts
I've had this happen, (more than once), and it's a sign you will need the CR Duct and head replaced. If you can achieve a perfect nozzle check after a clean, but then after one or two prints you loose the white channels again, it's time to call on the warranty and have these parts replaced. I hope you have warranty because it's a very expensive fix if you don't.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohhhh ohh, no warranty! ;(
We don´t have a warranty, because the includes not the printhead and other parts.
My partner and I make new white ink cleaning. Maybe there is a pigment that blocked the tube! I don´t know! :)

·
Registered
843 Posts
The F2000 warranty is a 'bumper to bumper' warranty and covers everything, (it needs to), and it's a 'must have' if you own this printer. Your issue is a blockage either in the dampers or head. The clean dislodges it, but then it returns once you start printing. You need to flush or replace the dampers and head.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thx, for the good information! :)

But we dont have a warranty! So we must pay for the fixing around 2500€ i think!?

Greatings, Max

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hello, sorry for my bad english, I am from Austria, we speak usualy german! :eek:

I have a big problem with the white ink.
The think is, after the montly white ink cleaning... white is perfekt.. for just one week... and than is gooing worst and worster.

I must do after every print a new light cleaning, than is better.. for one or two prints...

What can I do!?

cu, Max

I think you had best look at the ink you are using. Is it filtered? Are you using bottles or bags of ink. If bagged, has it been degassed? These are things that will affect any clogging of your white ink lines and the print head. ARE you shaking, agitating your white ink every morning before use??? Do you nozzle check, run a simple clean, nozzle check again. Do you do your nightly cleaning, thoroughly at the end of each day? Does the printer sit for days without use, without flushing or storage solution added to the capping station for the print heads to sit in?
BrendaPhoto

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I Use the 600ml plastikcontainer,

We do in the morning before use first light cleaning on white, than a nozzle check (here i do the shaking)... and than depends is the with nice is good is ist bad i do more cleanings...

Often is when the white is bad.. I print one shirt with white after that I do a cleaning and than is the white perfekt... for a couple of shirts! :)

what you mean with nightly cleaning?

sitting, yes but usualy max. 3 days, when is weekend or not in use!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Does the white ink in the lines have a lot of bubbles? Does it look milky, not solid white? You may need to pull some ink out thru those lines with the syringe.
Every evening you need to clean the sponge in the spit station, and clean around the capping station where the print head sits. I am sharing with you a link to just that.
You also can google the maker of the machine you have and add cleaning videos to the google search . All sort of information you need will come up.

Here is two on our machines.
Mod1 Morning Maintenance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJZ-GNkmgjA
Mod1 Evening Maintenance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8vyydywJN4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHQp_cGNmG4

Like I said Google your machine make and model for cleaning instructions.

Also, very good chance it is the ink you are using.
Capping station needs flushing solution if just one night, Storage solution for weekend or 3 days plus.
What machine do you have and what ink do you use? Your inks supplier should have the flushing and storage solution to buy also.
A good article that explains this all out rather well. http://t-biznetwork.com/articles/dtg/dtg-machine-maintenance-a-must-read-if-you-own-dtg/

Hope this help you.
Brenda

·
Registered
51 Posts
I think the two of you are talking about two completely different machines. The OP put this in the Epson SureColor forum so I would assume he has an F2000 which has completely different maintenance, inks, etc. than a Mod 1.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Make sure you are shaking the ink everytime before you use the machine. also i have to do a light clean everytime. i use my machine. I ask ebson about it and they said it was because i do not use it everyday. Do you use yours everyday?

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Also the print head?

Our support say us that the printhead is not included, that is the reason that we dont have it!

The US and Canadian warranty for the Epson F2000 does cover the printhead. So do the extended warranties.

Epson has different sales regions around the world with different policies so the warranty for your country may be different then what we have. You should have received a warranty statement when you purchased the printer which should explain everything that your warranty covers so look it over for a definite answer.

_

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay guys we have a new print head and a new capping station! :)
Yeah!

Yes, our waranty in Austria does not include the printhead!

i hope now it works better...

But now I must wait until the eco tube wash is available in Austria.
The firmware update I had. But the Boxes are not available in Austria/Europe!?

Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts