T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,420 Posts
Not that I've ever read about, to make the WIMS system work you need hardware/firmware that is integrated into the printer, doubt it would be very cost effective and then it's kinda' up in the air as to the benefits, a lot of folks have had good results going to a bagged/degased white ink solution on T-Jet 2 printers.

Hope this helps.

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One of the things that caught my eye about it was the mention of barometric pressure in their literature. Here in Nevada where the BP is like a YoYo I was thinking though very pricey this may be a big help. You mention the bags, who is this available from?

· Registered
3,420 Posts
One of the things that caught my eye about it was the mention of barometric pressure in their literature. Here in Nevada where the BP is like a YoYo I was thinking though very pricey this may be a big help. You mention the bags, who is this available from?
Spend a little time searching the threads here on TSF, I think you might find a lot of interesting info regarding the different white ink delivery solutions for T-Jets and other DTG printers.

This thread will get you started.

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/direct-garment-dtg-inkjet-printing/t105041.html

Hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.