T-Shirt Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Glad to see you enjoy Randy's service. He pilot jet plane bigger than many houses as a captain. DTG printer is too easy to him. Thank you always for your kind words to AA team. By the way, Tigers and Randy are talked about your Star bulks coffee coupon.:) wasn't necessary.
Cheers! Beers are on me always.
Peter, I am very pleased with the service and support that I am receiving from Randy, Eric, Pete, Torie and all of the All American Team that we have worked with so far. We feel blessed to have made the connection with your team and the Neo Family. Coffee was just a small way to say Thank You to your team. Looking forward to the future. Thank you

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have received great info from Coastal, it is Epson that I think fell short and should have provided and extra set if one is not enough to set it up and do tests.
When I bought my Brother 10 years ago I received a 2nd set with the system.

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
Peter, I am very pleased with the service and support that I am receiving from Randy, Eric, Pete, Torie and all of the All American Team that we have worked with so far. We feel blessed to have made the connection with your team and the Neo Family. Coffee was just a small way to say Thank You to your team. Looking forward to the future. Thank you
If every customers are like you we all will be in haven. AA is doing our best to make all like you. :) If you need any help do not hesitate to contact me. Include when you feel thirsty for beer. 215-593-8698 cell.:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Coming back to the white ink issue when using the Garment Creator... :)

Just wanted to let you know: I installed the trial version of the Cadlink Digital Factory software to see how it works. Honestly, unlike the Garment Creator it seems impossible for me to understand how it works without a workshop, I had to close it after a while and go back to the Garment Creator... Shame!

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
Coming back to the white ink issue when using the Garment Creator... :)

Just wanted to let you know: I installed the trial version of the Cadlink Digital Factory software to see how it works. Honestly, unlike the Garment Creator it seems impossible for me to understand how it works without a workshop, I had to close it after a while and go back to the Garment Creator... Shame!
That is shame. I have no idea why it was so hard to you to use. I never heard dissatisfaction on AA RIP yet. I am sure Dave will assist you soon. He is my competitor but good one. Lol.
Is it my turn now? Lol.
Cheers! RIPs are on me always.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Kai, can you restate what your current issue is with white ink and garment creator. Are you still having issues getting a solid layer of white down?... I only used Garment Creator, the first week that I had my machine. then I received my NeoRip 2000 from AA and have been using it since. I was able to get some good prints with garment creator and by using the level 3 for white I could get a good white layer down...sold some white print only shirts with great coverage..they were not sweatshirts...for sweatshirts I usually have to lay down a lot more pretreatment.

With my NeoRip 2000, it allows me to better manage my white ink underbase and I would think that CadLink can do the same. I have not used Cadlink..but did look at it early on.

Going back to Alex’s trouble shooting white ink list…Did you say you are using IA pretreatment? Are you using a pretreatment machine or spraying with a Wagner sprayer?

You may want to try some of the Epson Pretreatment...the results were better for me with the Epson pretreatment. I just received my first Firebird FPX pretreatment and sprayed test shirts this morning...so I do not have any results to report. I tend to believe that if you are not able to get a good solid white layer with a setting of level 3 in garment creator then I believe it may be connected with the pre-treatment process. I know that many on the forums have excellent results with IA, Epson and Firebird, so believe it gets to personal preference and price between these 3 products.

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
Roy,
Your name should be a Dr.Epson. I hope Epson will recognize your inputs. I read all your posts. You are writing Epson F2000 Bible.lol. We all have to thank you to you.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Kai, can you restate what your current issue is with white ink and garment creator. Are you still having issues getting a solid layer of white down?... I only used Garment Creator, the first week that I had my machine. then I received my NeoRip 2000 from AA and have been using it since. I was able to get some good prints with garment creator and by using the level 3 for white I could get a good white layer down...sold some white print only shirts with great coverage..they were not sweatshirts...for sweatshirts I usually have to lay down a lot more pretreatment.

With my NeoRip 2000, it allows me to better manage my white ink underbase and I would think that CadLink can do the same. I have not used Cadlink..but did look at it early on.

Going back to Alex’s trouble shooting white ink list…Did you say you are using IA pretreatment? Are you using a pretreatment machine or spraying with a Wagner sprayer?

You may want to try some of the Epson Pretreatment...the results were better for me with the Epson pretreatment. I just received my first Firebird FPX pretreatment and sprayed test shirts this morning...so I do not have any results to report. I tend to believe that if you are not able to get a good solid white layer with a setting of level 3 in garment creator then I believe it may be connected with the pre-treatment process. I know that many on the forums have excellent results with IA, Epson and Firebird, so believe it gets to personal preference and price between these 3 products.
Do you have any results to report on the FBX?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Busy with other items and only did a few test prints with the new FBX...They looked good, going to do a few more prints the first part of this week..then going to do some abusive wash cycles. Once I have those results I will get something on the forum

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
Busy with other items and only did a few test prints with the new FBX...They looked good, going to do a few more prints the first part of this week..then going to do some abusive wash cycles. Once I have those results I will get something on the forum
Roy, you are really writing Bible on Epson.:) we always waiting for next Chapter.
Glad and So happy and proud that you are AAEpsonFamily. I thanks to StarBulks.:)
If I wasn't there, if you did not recognized me? Lol. Life is interesting.
Destiny~~~
Cheers!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Peter, yes indeed we are so very Thankful for the events that allowed us to connect with you that morning outside Starbucks. We believe that Destiny had something to do with it. We are very pleased to be part of the AAEpsonFamily. Starting with Randy connecting with me here on the forum and then Eric and Pete's time with me in the booth. As you know Randy is my go to guy for wisdom and guidance on my Epson and DTG Printing. I just apply what he has been teaching me into my shop and business model, then share results back here with what I learn hoping it helps others. As you say we are all in this to provide a product or service and to make money. The journey forward looks bright and exciting

21 - 32 of 32 Posts