1. Feed Adjustment needs to be completed.
2. Change out the USB cable to a better (gold plated) model and shortest possible
3. Verify the USB cable is plugged into the back of the printer and not under the transport base.
4. Sometimes if your computer is doing a major update it can cause data interruptions - check to see if this is happening.
5. RIP the job completely first and see if it does it again.
Before doing anything...shut it all down and restart everything.
It was the second round of printing those designs and I just remembered that my computer went to sleep during the previous run - CMYK stopped halfway through the 2nd shirt and I didn't restart the computer. Maybe that was the issue.
I've changed my settings so it won't go to sleep during a print!!
A forum community dedicated to T-shirt merchants, professionals and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about graphics, commerce, dyes, prints, collections, guides, displays, styles, scales, equipment, accessories, reviews, classifieds, and more!