T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallo ! I would like to ask somebody about Digital t shirt printer with Epson 1390 head and AcroRIP White Ver. 7.1I print on white t shirt and its printing great , but I have real problems with black t shirts , I cant put the white colout , its printing white , but its really not looks good!Could somebody can help me or coment ion this problem ?

Attachments

· Registered
23 Posts
When printing white ink you need to be using pretreated shirts. The pictures you posted look like shirts that havent been pretreated. Get some pretreat solution from you ink supplier and a spray bottle or wagner power sprayer - spray the shirt, press it with parchment paper to dry, then print away.

· Registered
32 Posts
When printing white ink, you must first spray a "Dark Colored Garment" Pretreatment layer that must be heat cured on the t-shirt, prior to printing the white ink layer.

Hallo ! I would like to ask somebody about Digital t shirt printer with Epson 1390 head and AcroRIP White Ver. 7.1I print on white t shirt and its printing great , but I have real problems with black t shirts , I cant put the white colout , its printing white , but its really not looks good!Could somebody can help me or coment ion this problem ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.