T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Epson F2000 and I over the last 4 weeks I didn't have any DTG orders; all of the T-shirt orders were for HTV designs. I started my printer on Friday and I cannot get any white ink to print. I have done 2 suction cap cleanings, tube washings and multiple light to heavy head cleanings to no avail. Of course my warranty ran out in November with Epson, so I could use any suggestions to avoid having to call Epson and paying 2-3K for them to replace the print head.
Thank you.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Do a search in here. Fred Padilla has a method of unclogging a white print head with Windex that he says if very effective. I have posted his finding in here.

Most of the time an Epson DTG can sit for 2,3 or even 4 weeks at a time untouched. I have sen it myself. While this may be true it sin't a very smart idea I don't think to let one sit for over two weeks.

In the future if you are around the printer that is unused for how many weeks you choose to let it sit you should once a week do a start up routine with the printer and obtain a good nozzle check (as always) and then do the "end of the print day" shut down. This should keep your Epson DTG happy in the long run.

Good luck and hope it work out for you.

Here, I did the search for you.

https://www.t-shirtforums.com/epson-surecolor-dtg-printers/t862805.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts