T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spoke to my DTG service man today and he told me that they had a White ink management / agitator system for the kiosk out know. I was woundering if anyone has it fitted to there system and if so how is?? Apparently it runs a 500ml bottle and all 3 white lines go into this. It moves ink from dampners as well so alot like the HM1 I would say and a seperate flush for the white only with somesort of vavle system. I want to get them fitted to my machines but would like a bit more info first. It has to be better than shaking 6 bottles of white each day and then the stock as well. Any pics would also be great to see. I also want to know where to get colour fast from and a little more about it.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I always do a double pass as well on the lights at 720 turns out very good. 1440 puts too much down ad you tend to get colour bleeding. Back to white ink agitator I think it would be good for weekends as you do not have to draw the lines after that and i am trying to get away from weekend work as much as possible. I know impressions have them in stock so i think i will look one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.