T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoke to my DTG service man today and he told me that they had a White ink management / agitator system for the kiosk out know. I was woundering if anyone has it fitted to there system and if so how is?? Apparently it runs a 500ml bottle and all 3 white lines go into this. It moves ink from dampners as well so alot like the HM1 I would say and a seperate flush for the white only with somesort of vavle system. I want to get them fitted to my machines but would like a bit more info first. It has to be better than shaking 6 bottles of white each day and then the stock as well. Any pics would also be great to see. I also want to know where to get colour fast from and a little more about it.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
It would be a nice upgrade to the original Kiosk, but not neccessary if you are printing and going through white ink a lot. Shaking bottles daily is no biggy really.

Re Fast Color. It is a pretreatment from T-jet. So you need to contact the T-jet distributors to get it, not DTG Digital. You can contact Neil from Standford Services, they have it in stock. [email protected]
Once again, having tried it I dont think its neccessary since doing a double pass gets a similar ink saturation and washability.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I always do a double pass as well on the lights at 720 turns out very good. 1440 puts too much down ad you tend to get colour bleeding. Back to white ink agitator I think it would be good for weekends as you do not have to draw the lines after that and i am trying to get away from weekend work as much as possible. I know impressions have them in stock so i think i will look one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have had the WIMS system on my HM1's for about 6mos and love it. It makes life so much simpler and your heads are always clear with the white ink channels. I'd highly recommend it. It makes cleaning your machine for vacation about 10 times easier too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts