T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just after some information regarding the white cycle pump, maybe from one of the resolute guys?

The sound my RJET 5 makes, whilst on it's hourly white cycle seems to be changing tones from time to time.

I'm wondering if these are likely to break at some point in time, as I don't want to find out when it matters the most.

How much for a replacement part as well if so!

Thanks, Alex.

· Registered
618 Posts
Just after some information regarding the white cycle pump, maybe from one of the resolute guys?

The sound my RJET 5 makes, whilst on it's hourly white cycle seems to be changing tones from time to time.

I'm wondering if these are likely to break at some point in time, as I don't want to find out when it matters the most.

How much for a replacement part as well if so!

Thanks, Alex.
Could the sound be when the 'thicker' white ink, that sits at the bottom of the bulk cartridges, goes through the pump?

I occasionally take each of the cartridges out and put my thumb over the top, then shake. I then know all of the ink is the same density.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You may be right, but I thought the purpose of the motor would be to make sure all of the white ink is consistent at all times?

Also, unsure whether this applies to only certain white inks or not, but I think I remember reading that you shouldn't ever shake it, only swill it round, may be wrong though!

Nice one for the input, I'll check my tanks!

· Registered
868 Posts
You may be right, but I thought the purpose of the motor would be to make sure all of the white ink is consistent at all times?

Also, unsure whether this applies to only certain white inks or not, but I think I remember reading that you shouldn't ever shake it, only swill it round, may be wrong though!

Nice one for the input, I'll check my tanks!
Hi Alex,

Not sure this is a common thing, did you by the printer from Resolute or from a third party. You can call the office with your serial number and I can get some one to call you back when we have looked at the printers history.

Regards

Colin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.