T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Korri and I work for a company in Wisconsin that wants to add sublimation to one of their embroidery/silkscreen shops. I've done more research on this than any other topic in my life, but still need more information. What are the best companies to go through for mug presses (i know this is a t-shirt page but this is what i need)? Has anyone heard of Johnson Plastics? Was it easy to learn how to use everything or was that difficult? Did the company you purchased your system from try to help you with everything if something went wrong? was training offered? I would really appreciate any help I can get in trying to decide which vendor to go through. Thank you to anyone who takes some time on this!
talk to you later

Korri

·
Registered
25 Posts
I purchase supplies from Johnson Plastics and have been pretty satisfied with their product and service. I did find them after I had already purchased printer/press/ink so can't answer to that. I purchased a printer/ink/intro pkg from www.jotopaper.com at a show because they, at the time, were the best deal on an Epson 4000, SubliJet IQ inks and profile and mug press. They have been very good to work with and if they can't answer a question, they find someone who can.

Kathy
QI DESIGNS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts