T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are newbies and mostly doing sublimation printing but plan to add iron on and such. I see vendors selling what looks like really sharp looking graphics for many different subjects. Asuming a $1,000.00 starting budget for artwork does anyone have any recomendations or suggestions on what to avoid. We attend Dog shows, motorcycle shows and are starting to talk to several swim, soccer and PTA's so we would want graphics along those lines. We currently use Photoshop, Corel and AI.
Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Vector art is not a necessity for sublimation printing. As long as you have a high resolution image you will get a good sharp print. I use Corel with vector art as well as many photos, etc...
A software I bought at the local computer store called "The big box of Art" has over 100,000 pieces of artwork - vector and raster of just about every subject. I think another one like it is Art Explosion.

Lar

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks SoTXTshirts, I will look at the software u suggested. We are located in New Braunfels, TX, halfway between San Antonio and Austin. It's my wifes business I just help out. I am currently working in Thailand so I am 12 hrs difference from home.
I already have Art Explosion, it's just plain clip art. Looking for eye poping graphics and looks like digital solutions, go media and schneid. will be a good start.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts