T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello:
I'm brand new on screen printing area, I would like to ask somebody about its experience using CAPS International screen printing press 6/4, I'm in the procees to get one; or Riley Hopkins Press? Any suggestions?

Thank you

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Had a CAPS, micros were no good. Before I bought the Riley Hopkins, though, I'd see if I could see one in person to give the joystick registration system a try, and if possible, compare it to a decent press with standard XYZ micros. I think Riley makes excellent equipment, but the joystick registration is different than any other you'll find. I fiddled with it at a show a couple of years ago. Some like it and some don't. I personally prefer the standard style micros, and of those, my first choices would be the spring-loaded type as found on the Vastex V2000HD series (which I have) or the Antec Legend. You might want to see if a few joystick users chime in here with their day-to-day impression of using the joysticks in setting up jobs, and as I said, go to a show if you can and look at everything.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for your feedback and advice, I think its hard to compare apples vs apples, but Tom in your case you has tried several brands and your opinion is helpfull, thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts